Monday, April 4, 2011

Momentum

It seems almost strange to me that all the things that i have been planning to do yet never quite been able to get round to doing or completing are suddenly all either being done or more shockingly complete. 
Perhaps it is because Ceyda is a little older she plays a little more on her own.. no thats not it, there is momentum in the air it is pulling me pushing me driving me...How is it that a 2 year plan to start a small home based business has suddenly been realised. How is that after months of trying to get in shape and fighting myself over what i have or have not eaten that i am am waking at 6.30am to run..How is it that i have been craving to learn knew things yet it is now that i find e courses that are home based and cost effective. My days are running relentlessly into one another yet i cannot stop it, its like a runaway train. I hope that i can find the brakes soon as i am guessing i might just run out of steam soon : ) : )....
or maybe thats the idea maybe i dont run out of steam maybe i throw a few things off the train reduce the weightload get rid of the unwanted and focus..maybe i just found the answer...

2 comments:

  1. Isla,
    All this sounds amazing.
    What type of home business do you have?
    There seems to be find line between feeling comfortably engaged in life and over-doing. I always struggle with this balance act. Once i get overwhelmed I completely withdraw until I have recollected and reenergized myself. Not so god either.
    I think you found the answer at the end of your post :)
    Love from eva

    ReplyDelete