Yesterday we went to Alsancak to the Christmas Market. We either arrived too late or it was basically a bust. I wont mention the name only that it was in a church and that i had to silently tell my husband (whom i had convinced to come along with the lure of food ) to hush afer he announnced " Isla this is crap" ahhem my dear we are in the house of god !!! oops. I bought one jar of very very overpriced Jam. My husband said "why are you buying that" oops. When you go to a Charity event ( even if only a % of profit goes to charity) especially when it is in a Church its a tad rude to wander in announce its crap and leave. I got no response.
We then walked to the Gift Fair that was at the Fuar in Alsancak. He was much happier there as there were lots of stalls with food..model cars..model planes.. lamps..wooden products and shiny things to keep all of us occupied. We saw a few things we liked and agreed to return the day before the Fair closes to secure the best price. The main reason beautiful glass lamps that are a little over our budget and if they are gone ? well then it just wasnt meant to be...
We then walked in the rain, Ceyda and Baba puddle jumped and i took a lovely pic.
![]() |
| My Bee and Baba walking in the Rain |
We had chinese, then stopped off at Stabucks followed by a long rainy walk.I had to pass my favourite Christmas Store window and take a picture.
![]() |
| So Pretty !! |
I have gradually been continuing with my clearout, my material cleanse...I am nearly there. I now have an entire room full of the things that i need to go through and refile. Hmmm. So the house is pretty much clear except for this one room.I have a deadline though Friday as i am hosting a small Christmas Party for friends. Although the door does have a lock.Lets see how that goes.
Tomorrow is Christmas shopping day followed by crafts. Ceyda and i will make a new Angel for the "other tree" as the weight of the Star is not helping its leaning status. A nice light Angel should do the trick. I am taking the design from toddlercraft pics to follow.after this we will attempt Toilet Roll Santas. : )
Sweet Dreams xx


Sweet dreams bee xx
ReplyDeleteI'll check that locked room on Fri ;)))
ReplyDeleteLovely pix honey. xo
we made Toilet roll Santas over the w-e! a bit tricky (in terms of focus and attention span for Emma) unless you've prepared all of the material (cut it etc.) before hand. Still, it was fun and they look really cute on the tree ;-)
ReplyDelete