Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trip to Istanbul

Tomorrow afternoon i am heading to Istanbul to meet up with my lovely lovely sister Keira bee. ALONE... that word really seems thunderous to me at times.. i have been preparing Ceyda for some time.. Baba got the bedtime routine sorted in one try and well its tomorrow already. I have to admit i am dreadfully exicited and nervous at the same time. The longest i have been away from her is a day... i know she will be fine its me i am worried about. I feel like something is missing when i go out for a walk without her. I know i need this and more than i know this i know my sister needs this. We will attend an exhibition for her job for the first day and half and after that do the touristy things. Visit a  palace or 2 ...go for long walks, visit the Grand Bazaar have..yummy meals ....alot of wine..a good deal of laughter and perhaps some tears..I love my sister and am so happy that this opportunity has come around for us to spend time together. I know someone out there forsaw its need in advance..thanks whoever you are : ) : ) 

1 comment: