
We spent the weekend in Bodrum with friends. I love the ocean and i love the ocean at this time of year even more.Quiet beaches...I feel so at home when i am surrounded by nature. Ceyda woke at 5.10am on Saturday morning and fell asleep on the downstairs couch in our friends kitchen..that leads directly to thier garden so i stayed up and watched the Sun Rise and emptied my mind...it took me a long time maybe an hr to reach a point where i could fall into meditation. My mind is so full. this meditation was clarifying and clearing. Afterwards i took pictures. I love trees...they are so full of history.
![]() |
| Morning Ceyda ! |
![]() |
| All tied up : ): ) |
![]() |
| Love this... |
![]() |
| Ceyda playing with the kitty |
![]() |
| Best Friends |
![]() |
| New friend Oli on the beach |
![]() |
| Running with Baba while wander with my Stabucks : ) |
![]() |
| Castle |
![]() |
| Blue Dreams |
Heres to a lovely weekend !











No comments:
Post a Comment